Fishtown is a tight-knit neighborhood, known for its mix of generational Philadelphians, artists, families, and young adults that enjoy the nightlife. Classic Philly rowhomes sit side to side with new construction. Don’t be fooled by the architectural juxtaposition, this is a neighborhood that takes pride in its traditions and its people. Stroll the streets and you will instantly make new friends with newcomers and oldtimers crowding their stoops. respect all house rules, especially respecting the neighbors. Located comfortably on a family block where everybody is willing to help each other, we like to maintain that relationship.
Very cool backyard with night lights to set the mood!
Newly renovated extremely comfortable and spacious studio located right in Fishtown! When you enter the building you will have your own entire private apartment on the ground level floor. Walk in and enter the door on the right and enter a peaceful mood enhanced space for you to get away or stay in and relax. Perfect for two, but can accommodate a third wheel ; ) Walking distance to many coffee shops and food joints, minutes from the El and a 5 minute Uber to anywhere from Fishtown to Northern Liberties. Corner store conveniently located 1 block away for late night snacks. Street parking available but it’s usually always easy to find one out front and there is no time limit or paying for parking! Which here in Philadelphia is an extremely nice luxury to have.
We are available nearly around the clock via Airbnb messenger, also the property manager lives on below but you would only see him if suspicious activity is reported. We strive to make your stay as smooth as possible so we will provide you with all info needed leading up to your stay to make it seamless for you!
Fishtown is a tight-knit neighborhood, known for its mix of generational Philadelphians, artists, families, and young adults that enjoy the nightlife. Classic Philly rowhomes sit side to side with new construction. Don’t be fooled by the architectural juxtaposition, this is a neighborhood that takes pride in its traditions and its people. Stroll the streets and you will instantly make new friends with newcomers and oldtimers crowding their stoops. Welcoming and exclusive all at the same time is some of the magic you’ll find in this Riverwards neighborhood.
With restaurants, bars and even grocers tucked away in neighborhood streets, Fishtowners find they often have what they need at their fingertips without leaving their few block radius. For those visiting, you’ll find the main drag of Fishtown just off the Septa Girard stop where Girard Ave and Frankford Ave intersect. Explore either of these busy streets further and you will discover your favorite bars, restaurants, locally owned retail stores and businesses.
After 4:00 PM
– NO PARTIES ALLOWED
– Please follow all house rules, if you have any questions please message us first we are easy to work with and will try to work with you as best as we can.
– A violation of the house rules or tampering with security devices can lead to the immediate removal of any and all guests/occupants without a refund.
– No parties or events (we are mandated to shutdown any party that may occur)
– No drugs or illicit behavior
– No smoking tobacco products in the home, please do not disrespect the neighbors by smoking out front. Use the backyard/deck when available or walk down the street if there is no other option.
– No excessive noise or loud music after 11pm (weekdays) Midnight (weekends).
– No overnight visitors not listed on your reservation, breaking this rule can lead to the immediate removal of any and all guests/occupants without a refund.
– No moving of furniture around within the household or outside
– Only flush the toilet paper provided (no feminine product or anything that may clog the pipes).
– Keep the home clean and tidy, report any damages or missing items to your host
– Please return property as to how you found it. If no attempt to clean up after yourself is made you may be subject to additional cleaning fees.
– Comply with all city and building by laws
– Must get permission for late checkout prior to arrival
– Pets are sometimes welcomed depending on the case. If approved there is a $50 fee per pet, per stay. (I.e. If you have two dogs and stay for a week it would be a total of $100.)
– Keep the quiet hours between 11pm and 9am
– $100 fee for smoking
– $100 fee for violation of house rules
– $500 fee for security removing any or all guest/occupants
– $100 fee for excessive noise (over 75 DB)
– $100 fee for missing/lost/taken/house keys as we will have to change the locks (Please return keys in the lockbox where you found them)
– $50/person fee for the people in the unit that is not on the reservation and for each person in the unit past the number of guests booked
– $30/hr fee for unauthorized late check out every hour past your check out time
– If you order any movies/events on PPV you must order them on your own account or we must charge you for them. You are held responsible for anything rented on the cable bill during your stay.
– If a guest is not following rules therefore causes a cancellation or refund from the following guest, the guest is responsible for these potential fees or cancelled booking.
– Exterior building security camera areas are always on. No security cameras inside. The home security system monitors sound levels and is always on.
We want you to have fun but this is not the listing if you are looking to throw a party of any sort. This listing is in a quiet friendly neighborhood that also offers plenty of nightlife activities within minutes, Thanks!
Please leave the house as how you found it, thank you for the courtesy.
There are no age restrictions for arrival