This is a cute house on a small back street in Bella Vista, South Philly. It is a narrow house that goes deep back with 2 sections to lounges, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a backyard to hang out in.
Welcome to our modern designed, cute 2 bedroom apartment in the popular Bella Vista neighborhood. The home is fully renovated and tucked away so it’s nice and quiet. New floors and appliances throughout the living room, dining room and kitchen. Landry unit in basement. Two equally sized bedrooms with queen beds. Bathrooms located on each floor, new futons on the first floor for extra guests. Lastly, there is a backyard that is available for smoking. Please be respectful to the neighbors!
We are available nearly around the clock via Airbnb messenger, also the property manager lives on below but you would only see him if suspicious activity is reported. We strive to make your stay as smooth as possible so we will provide you with all info needed leading up to your stay to make it seamless for you!
Translating to “beautiful sight,” Bella Vista was the first Philly neighborhood settled by Italian immigrants. Its original heritage informs much of what exists today, though the family-oriented residential pocket has blossomed into a microcosm of South Philadelphia itself.
Bella Vista’s best-known feature is the 9th Street Italian Market, the oldest operational open-air market of its kind in America. Welcoming the presence of other cultures — Vietnamese and Mexican, most prominently — has helped the area grow into much more than the sum of its once-monocultural parts.
Bella Vista offers visitors a staggering roster of dining options, from city-best brunch spots to late-night international explorations.
After 4:00 PM
– NO PARTIES ALLOWED
– Please follow all house rules, if you have any questions please message us first we are easy to work with and will try to work with you as best as we can.
– A violation of the house rules or tampering with security devices can lead to the immediate removal of any and all guests/occupants without a refund.
– No parties or events (we are mandated to shutdown any party that may occur)
– No drugs or illicit behavior
– No smoking tobacco products in the home, please do not disrespect the neighbors by smoking out front. Use the backyard/deck when available or walk down the street if there is no other option.
– No excessive noise or loud music after 11pm (weekdays) Midnight (weekends).
– No overnight visitors not listed on your reservation, breaking this rule can lead to the immediate removal of any and all guests/occupants without a refund.
– No moving of furniture around within the household or outside
– Only flush the toilet paper provided (no feminine product or anything that may clog the pipes).
– Keep the home clean and tidy, report any damages or missing items to your host
– Please return property as to how you found it. If no attempt to clean up after yourself is made you may be subject to additional cleaning fees.
– Comply with all city and building by laws
– Must get permission for late checkout prior to arrival
– Pets are sometimes welcomed depending on the case. If approved there is a $50 fee per pet, per stay. (I.e. If you have two dogs and stay for a week it would be a total of $100.)
– Keep the quiet hours between 11pm and 9am
– $100 fee for smoking
– $100 fee for violation of house rules
– $500 fee for security removing any or all guest/occupants
– $100 fee for excessive noise (over 75 DB)
– $100 fee for missing/lost/taken/house keys as we will have to change the locks (Please return keys in the lockbox where you found them)
– $50/person fee for the people in the unit that is not on the reservation and for each person in the unit past the number of guests booked
– $30/hr fee for unauthorized late check out every hour past your check out time
– If you order any movies/events on PPV you must order them on your own account or we must charge you for them. You are held responsible for anything rented on the cable bill during your stay.
– If a guest is not following rules therefore causes a cancellation or refund from the following guest, the guest is responsible for these potential fees or cancelled booking.
– Exterior building security camera areas are always on. No security cameras inside. The home security system monitors sound levels and is always on.
We want you to have fun but this is not the listing if you are looking to throw a party of any sort. This listing is in a quiet friendly neighborhood that also offers plenty of nightlife activities within minutes, Thanks!
Please leave the house as how you found it, thank you for the courtesy.
There are no age restrictions for arrival