BRAND NEW CONSTRUCTION minutes from Union Transfer, the Fillmore, the Met, Franklin Hall and so many other great venues and attractions! This home is in such a great spot for exploring the cities rich food and entertainment options. Enjoy the cosy layout with great mood lighting and incredible artwork done by renowned Philly artists! You will appreciate the unique style and comfort it adds to our home. Enjoy!
Very cool backyard with night lights to set the mood!
This is such an incredible home. Unique artwork is featured throughout this 3 bedroom, 3 bath newly constructed second floor duplex. Enjoy all that Philly has to offer in this great spot for family and friends to get together.
We are available nearly around the clock via phone or messenger. We strive to make your stay as smooth as possible so we will provide you with all info needed leading up to your stay to make it seamless for you!
This is the hottest location in the city for restaurants, nightlife and shows. Casinos, bowling alleys, beer gardens, dance clubs, comedy clubs, world class restaurants, Irish dive bars, and music venues are all within a 5-minute walk from this location. This neighborhood checks any, and all, boxes. This home is also a block away from the Broad and Frankford subway lines with bus transportation a right there as well. Uber, Lyft and cabs are readily available as well… Easy to get to Center City or any other part of the city within minutes!
After 4:00 PM
– NO PARTIES ALLOWED. QUIET HOURS START AT 10PM ON WEEKDAYS AND MIDNIGHT ON FRIDAYS/ SATURDAYS.
– No gathering out front. If you are looking to smoke or hang out outside, please keep it limited to the roof deck. – Please follow all house rules. If you have any questions or concerns, please message us first. We are easy to work with and will try to accommodate you as best as we can. – A violation of the house rules or tampering with security devices can lead to the immediate removal of any, and all, guests/ occupants without a refund.
– May we repeat… NO PARTIES or EXTRA GUESTS!
– No illicit behavior.
– No smoking tobacco products in the home, please do not disrespect the neighbors if you are smoking out front. Be respectful and dispose of your butts properly.
– No excessive noise or loud music after 10pm (weekdays) Midnight (weekends).
– No overnight visitors not listed on your reservation, breaking this rule can lead to the immediate removal of any, and all, guests/ occupants without a refund.
– No moving of furniture around within the household or outside. Please leave the home the same way you found it.
– Only flush the toilet paper provided (no feminine products, paper towels or anything that may clog the pipes).
– Keep the home clean and tidy, report any damages or missing items to your host– Please return the property as to how you found it. If no attempt to clean up after yourself is made you may be subject to additional cleaning fees. – Comply with all city regulations and laws.
– Must get permission for late checkout prior to arrival.– Pets are sometimes welcomed depending on the case. If approved there is a $50 fee per pet, per stay. (I.e. If you have two dogs and stay for a week it would be a total of $100.) – Keep the quiet hours between 10pm (Midnight on weekends) and 9am.
– $100 fee for smoking.
-$ 50 fee for breaking any house rule.
– $500 fee for security removing any or all guest/occupants.
– $50 fee for excessive noise (If we get a complaint from neighbors).
– $20 fee for missing/ lost/ taken/ house keys. (Please return keys in the lockbox where you found them).
– $50 penalty per extra guest, over the number of guests listed, on the reservation.
– $30 fee for unauthorized late check outs. – If a guest is not following rules therefore causes a cancellation or refund from the following guest, the guest is responsible for these potential fees or cancelled booking. – Exterior building security camera areas are always on. No security cameras inside. The home security system monitors sound levels and is always on.
We want you to have fun, but this is not the right listing if you are looking to throw a party of any sort. This listing is in a quiet friendly neighborhood that also offers plenty of nightlife activities within a few minutes’ walk. Thanks!
Please leave the house as you found it, thank you for the courtesy 🙂